The Oakleaf Story
Back in 1992, Kelys Herbert set up Oakleaf Roofing. A skilled and experienced roofer and winner of two national craft competitions for roofing , Kelys was uniquely positioned establish and grow a successful roofing company.
From those early beginnings through to the present day, Kelys has stuck to his principles of unmatched quality, unrivalled service and uncompromising safety. These principles are the twin cornerstones on which Oakleaf Roofing thrives today.
A firm believer in the strategy of constant re-investment, Oakleaf strives incessantly to both match and exceed our clients’ expectations.
How We Work
When you take on Oakleaf for any roofing requirement, you’ll find that we look after you in the most professional way possible. Throughout the entire process, from estimates to finishing off, your interests are at the heart of everything we do.
Take a look at our Testimonials and see for yourself.
Committed to best practice
- At every stage – from enquiry and tender to delivery and invoicing – we only use approved business processes. You can be sure of a seamless and hassle-free experience
- We employ our teams directly – no contracting out. The people working on your roof are all experienced and certified. The quality of their work is guaranteed.
- Our comprehensive estimation service gives you full technical advice and support
- We’re familiar with all relevant regulations, such as for Listed Buildings and Social Housing.
- Oakleaf is a member of all key industry and professional bodies and councils, such as the NFRC
- We’ll put together your specifications using the National Building Specification (NBS), ensuring that we maintain the highest standards.
- Your project will be fulfilled using dedicated plant and resources, and our highly trained of roofing specialists.
All this demonstrates Oakleaf’s commitment to delivering the very best service to the highest possible standard.
Our offices in Northampton